(Updated 10th December 2020)
If you prefer to collect your order, you can safely collect from our store in Milnthorpe during normal opening times (Monday – Friday, 10am – 5pm and Saturday 9am – 1pm excluding bank holidays. You can order online via the website, by phone (015395 67012) or via WhatsApp (+447568924206).
If you have a product in for repair with us, we will contact you once it is ready to collect.
You have 21 days from the date you purchased to return goods, but this will exclude the dates that the store is closed.
All other terms and conditions are unchanged – so if you’ve changed your mind and no longer want a product, this can be returned as long as it’s still in the original unopened packaging and unused.
Delivery of larger appliances
For delivery of large items (cookers, fridge freezers, etc.) - we’re taking extra precautions and providing contact free deliveries where we can:
- Our delivery crew continues to deliver essential appliances to customers’ homes, and we’ve provided all of our crew members with antibacterial gel and cleaning wipes to be used before and after every delivery.
- If anyone in your household is self-isolating because of potential exposure, to protect you and our colleagues we will only deliver to your front door.
- Our crew members will call you on the day of your delivery. Let us know if you would prefer a ‘contact free’ delivery to your front door or garage.
- We’re still experiencing very high demand and it’s important to let us know if you’re not able to receive your delivery so we can reallocate your slot to another customer (please call us on 015395 62017).
- Our delivery crew members are following the latest government advice. This means that some deliveries may be changed last minute – we’re working hard to minimise this so please bear with us.
Installation & recycling services
We want to keep our staff visiting customers’ homes safe and we’re following the latest government guidelines and safety measures for installations.
If you’ve added recycling to your order, we’ll go ahead with collecting your old appliance. Please make sure it is safely disconnected before our staff arrive.
If you’re able to safely do so, please help our staff by having it outside your property ready for collection.
We think this is vital to keep the basics of family life going so we’ll keep doing it, but we’re taking the following safety precautions:
- Please keep at least 2m away from our install staff at all times.
- If you can, stay in another room away from where our staff are working – they’ll still get you to check everything is working OK before they leave.
- Our staff are also following the latest government advice – this means that some services may be changed last minute – please bear with us, we will get to you as quick as we can.
All installations are completed at the discretion of our install teams. If we’re unable to complete your install for any reason, we’ll discuss alternative arrangements with you.
Delivery of smaller appliances
Our courier partners have all updated their delivery processes to take extra precautions due to Coronavirus. To see the courier partner for your delivery, please check your dispatch confirmation email (which will also include your tracking reference).
Warranties and guarantees
We’re continuing to take extra precautions to keep customers and our repair engineers safe:
- Our repair crews will take all necessary safety precautions, including using antibacterial gel before and after every visit and will use cleaning wipes where possible
- We will call you before your appointment. If anyone at the property is isolating due to potential exposure, we will not complete the appointment and will re-schedule
- We ask that you stay 2m away from our repair engineers at all times and ideally in another room whilst they work on your appliance – don’t worry, they’ll still show you that everything is back up and running (or advise on next steps) before leaving
- Our repair engineers are also following latest government advice. This means that your repair appointment may be changed at the last minute. Please bear with us if this happens, we’ll get to you as quickly as we can.